- We collect information so that we can advance our mission of promoting healthier lives and assist in reducing the morbidity and mortality of cardiovascular diseases and stroke through evidenced-based learning and professional education as per the most current AHA and ARC guidelines and recommendations.
- The information you offer lets us help you on a more personal level. Our company instructors, staff, and affiliated partners can better reply to your requests, recognize your needs, and deliver you the information and resources you need. We can also correlate your information with the information of others we connect with to find important trends.
- Unless otherwise stated to us, when you provide your information we assume you are agreeing to permit us to use and disclose it as allowed by law and AHA and ARC policies to deliver the programs you are involved with and in continuance of our mission statement.
- We will comply with all U.S. laws and use reasonable and appropriate security practices to safeguard your information.
- We respect the rights of individuals to understand and direct how their private information can be used.
- If at any point in time you change your mind about allowing us to use your information or have inquiries regarding our privacy practices, please refer to our contact information on our Contact Us page to let us know.