Natural Disasters: Earthquake Readiness Plan
The Natural Disasters: Earthquake Readiness Plan will introduce the most common conceivable Natural Disasters encountered in your local geographical region. Specifically, it focuses on Earthquake Readiness that provides you with the knowledge and proactive plan to prevent injuries, morbidity and mortality as well as damage to property such as your homes and commercial buildings.
You will learn where the areas at higher risk for earthquakes are in the United States (U.S.). The course will teach you what to do during an earthquake and how to implement the “Drop, Cover, and Hold On” to stay safe during an earthquake for your Family, Friends and Co-workers. You will also learn life-saving tips to use to protect yourself such as creating a Family Emergency Communications Plan, Making A Supply Kit, Securing Heavy Items and Property, Making improvements to your Home and Building, and Earthquake insurance Policy, and Other Useful Resources.
This course is for anyone with limited or no previous training who needs a course completion card in Earthquake Readiness Plan, regulatory or other requirements.
100% classroom training means students are with a PDRE Instructor for their entire learning experience.
- Video based course ensures consistency
- Instructor led, hands on class format reinforces content proficiency
- Updated and Organizational based content
Course Content and Description:
- Introductions to Natural Disasters and Earthquake Readiness Plan
- Earthquake Definition
- Geography and Earthquakes
- What Do You Do During An Earthquake?
- Stay Safe During an Earthquake: “Drop, Cover, and Hold On”
- Tips to Use To Protect Yourself:
- Family Emergency Communications Plan
- Make a Supply Kit
- Securing Heavy Items and Property
- Making improvements to your Home and Building
- Earthquake insurance Policy
- Useful Resources
- Classroom-based (instructor and didactic conducted throughout)
- Course requires approximately 2-3 hours
You are not required to have the current textbook for this course. If you already own one or have access to one before, during, and after the class, you do not need to purchase one here.
- Initial (first-time/expired) Providers: $70
- Renewing Providers: $65
Course Certification and Duration:
Students who successfully complete the The Natural Disasters: Earthquake Readiness Plan Course will receive a The Natural Disasters: Earthquake Readiness Plan Provider Course Completion Card, valid for two years.
Scheduling & Discounts:
- Register early because classroom-based courses fill-up quickly
- Enrollment is limited
- Course scheduling is subject to change without notice
- Please call us if you have any questions or for discounted group rates and seasonal promotions!
- Feel free to view our website for more information: https://www.yourcprmd.com
Policies, terms, conditions, and prices may be subject to change without prior notice at any time depending on market value and vendor pricing in addition to yearly, seasonal and daily discounts and specials. Palm Desert Resuscitation Education (PDRE) reserves the right to update or modify these policies, terms, conditions and prices.
Sign Up Here: