Benefits of Massage Therapy Include:
- Relaxation massage
- Tight muscles, joints, and tendons
- Reduce muscle spasms and cramping
- Post-workout recovery
- Injury prevention
- Increased circulation
- Low-back pain
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Decreased stress, depression and anxiety
- Improved condition of the body’s largest organ, the skin.
DID YOU KNOW?
There is a growing body of research with supporting evidence regarding the health benefits of massage therapy for conditions such as stress, fibromyalgia, low-back pain and more. Find out how you can benefit from adding a massage therapy to your health and wellness regimen by contacting us today!
REPLENISH 360 Massage Therapy Mission
REPLENISH 360 is committed to providing the highest standard of therapeutic massage and bodywork to enhance one’s health and well-being for those that are health-minded. Our highly-trained therapist provides clients with both nurturing treatments and continuing education that will promote a continual process of self-healing and relaxation. We believe our mission’s success can only be fostered through trust, expertise, professionalism, and a personalized touch that both preserves and prioritizes the health and well-being of our clients. REPLENISH 360 is committed to providing services that eliminate stress and tension that improve one’s quality of life through physical and mental rejuvenation. Our ongoing mission and goal is to exceed client expectations through hands-on professional services that are committed to building self-esteem and overall balance of health and wellness.
- By appointment only!
- Private and concierge individual and group services available!
- Register your appointment early because in-facility and concierge sessions, appointments, and services fill-up quickly.
- Session, appointment, and service scheduling is subject to change without notice.
- Please call us if you have any questions or for discounted group rates and seasonal promotions.
- To schedule an appointment, your Replenish 360’s massage therapists may be contacted by phone at (760) 422-3114 and/or email at [email protected]