Payment, Refund, Cancellation, and Withdrawal Policy
“Our high-quality education, steady commitment, community involvement and resourceful professional networks are your keys to your dreams and success into a successful medical and clinical career and beyond.”
–SoCal Nursing Academy
We are committed in serving our valued students by providing affordable healthcare nursing education and certification at the lowest price within and around the area you live in. We do recognize financial hardships and financial aid that is unique to each student’s circumstance and will be taken into account by a fixed or graduated payment program for the tuition and matriculation of each student.
Student Payment Options
- We accept cash and major credit cards for payments of our programs, products, and services. We may accept installment payments on a per student basis depending on the financial hardship of a student.
- Once a SoCal Nursing student is officially enrolled in a class or a program, the student is responsible for payment of all class-related fees.
- All prices and/or schedules of SoCal Nursing programs, products, and services offered are subject to change without notice. However, we cannot control price increases by our suppliers.
- We welcome your check. Checks returned unpaid by your financial institution are subject to a Service Charge of the maximum allowed by law and may be debited electronically from your account or collected using a bank draft from your account.
- Terms and conditions may be subject to change without notice and depending on other emergent situations.
- The student’s $100 processing fee for the initial application for a program will not be refunded.
- After the end of the withdrawal period which is before the first week of theory classes, no refunds will be given for any course(s), class(es), and program(s).
- No Refunds will be given for Online Courses.
- Refunds may be picked up at our office (for a faster refund receipt) or be mailed in cash or check. Please allow SoCal Nursing’s staff allotted time to delivery your refunds, preferably at least 10 days or more.
- The word ‘refund’ applies to refunding monies already paid or crediting charges that have been posted to your account that have not yet been paid.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a program, course or class due to the lack of participation or personnel/workplace emergency situations. Please be advised that notification of canceled or rescheduled course(s) or class(es) will be given either in person or by phone or email as soon as possible.
Dropping and Withdrawing from a Class(es) or Program(s)
A SoCal Nursing student is not formally completely dropped or withdrawn from a class(es) or program(s) unless the student officially drops or withdraws by the end of the Add/Drop deadline before the first week of theory hours in order to be eligible for removal of all charges.
SoCal Nursing administrators must receive drop request application or withdrawal request application by the deadlines stated and explained below. The fee removals apply to any class or program fees only. There are no refunds for all of the registration fees.
- Before the add/drop deadline (1 weeks from the beginning of instructional/didactic and clinical courses)*:
- Classes dropped before the Add/Drop deadline will not show on transcripts; financial charges removed.
- 100% removal of fees (class fees only) if dropped by the end of add/drop period.
- After the add/drop deadline but before the end of the withdrawal period (2 weeks from the beginning of instructional/didactic and clinical courses)**:
- Classes dropped during the Withdrawal period will show a grade of “DR” on the transcript; 50% of class charges and the full registration remain.
- 50% removal of class fees if withdrawn by the end of Withdrawal period.
- After the end of the withdrawal period (4 weeks from the beginning of instructional/didactic and clinical courses)***:
- Classes dropped after the Withdrawal period ends will show a grade of “W” on the transcript; financial charges remain.
- After the end of Withdrawal period, student remains responsible for payment of all fees
Withdrawal from a SoCal Nursing Program, Course, or Class
- Current students who desire to withdraw or be dismissed from a program, needs to contact their Program Director and Financial Aid Administrator for a meeting and conference.
- We accept a student’s withdrawal or dismissal if the student participates in our Refund, Payment, Cancellation, and Withdrawal Policies and is a case-by-case basis.
- Full acceptance of a student withdrawal or dismissal may be given in some instance, such as a student in full active military services as needed.
“No Show” Policy
- No refunds will be issued for a “No Show” on the day of class for students who have already paid their course(s) unless it falls within the parameters of the dropping or withdrawal rules and regulations along with a complete drop or withdrawal request application.
- This includes any student who does not contact us by phone or email to cancel their course(s).
- Please refer to our Payment, Refund, Cancellation, and Withdrawal Policy stated above.
SoCal Nursing reserves the right to update or modify these policies, terms, and prices at any time without prior notice.
If you have any further questions regarding our Payment, Refund, Cancellation or “No Show” Policy, please contact us at (760) 332-8083.