- Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $10 processing fee.
- Registration cancellations less than 7 days and more than 48 hours from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $25 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $35 rescheduling fee.
- Once the course has begun or been rescheduled by the student, no refunds will be given
- No Refunds will be given for Online Courses.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a class due to the lack of participation or personnel/workplace emergency situations. Please be advised that notification of canceled or rescheduled course(s) will be given by phone or email as soon as possible.
“No Show” Policy
- No refunds will be issued for a “No Show” on the day of class for students who have already paid their course(s). This includes any student who does not contact us by phone or email to cancel their course(s). If a student has not paid for their course(s), then a $25 “Now Show” fee is charged. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $35 rescheduling fee.
- Please refer to our Cancellation Policy stated above.
- We accept cash and major credit cards for payments of our programs, products, and services.
- Refunds may be picked up at our office (for a faster refund receipt) or be mailed in cash or check. Please allow PDRE’s staff allotted time to delivery your refunds, preferably at least 10 days or more.
- Terms and conditions may be subject to change without notice and depending on other emergent situations.
Palm Desert Resuscitation Education (PDRE) reserves the right to update or modify these policies, terms, and prices at any time without prior notice.
If you have any further questions regarding our Cancellation Policy or “No Show” Policy, please contact us.