Learn:® Rhythm Pediatric (Online)
Learn:® Rhythm Pediatric (Online) is a self-directed, online course that introduces healthcare providers to normal pediatric cardiac rhythms and prepares them to recognize basic pediatric cardiac arrhythmias in clinical practice. The course allows healthcare providers to gain proficiency in pediatric ECG rhythm recognition in an effort to provide better patient treatment and save more lives.
From the course, healthcare providers improve their skill in ECG pediatric rhythm recognition, which is a key skill required to successfully determine a patient’s condition, know which algorithm to apply, and provide better patient treatment.
This course features a combination of audio, animation, interactive activities, and self-assessment portions. The course is self-paced and is completed entirely online.
This course is designed for:
- Healthcare professionals and telemetry staff who need basic pediatric rhythm recognition skills
- Students preparing for PALS, such as neonatal and pediatric ICU personnel, paramedics/EMTs, nurses, physicians, clinical pharmacists, and respiratory therapists
- Nurses, pharmacists, emergency medical services personnel and physicians seeking to earn continuing education credits
- Features a combination of audio, animation, interactive activities, and self-assessment portions
- Self-paced learning, accessible anytime
- Access to course for 12 months allows for ongoing refresher
- Basic rhythm understanding
- Relationship between the ECG strip and heart impulses
- Common arrhythmias
- Identifying and distinguishing various arrhythmias
- 90-1423 Learn:® Rhythm Pediatric Course Key
- Online, self-directed
- Teaches skills through audio, animation, interactive activities and self-assessment portions
- Course completion time is approximately 2.5 hours.
- Course time may vary for online initial provider or renewal course
- This course has been tested on Windows XP and Mac OSX, with Internet Explorer 8+ or Firefox 2+. Please do not use the Internet Explorer 10 browser with this course. Programs are not supported by Apple Safari.
- Purchase the online access key
- Initial (first-time) Providers: $60
- Renewing Providers: $55
- Students can access a downloadable Certificate of Completion.
- Students complete online lessons and self-assessment for practice.
- Students conclude the course with a two-part online exam.
- No skills session is required.
Scheduling & Discounts:
- Once the course fee has been received, our staff will give a student a 90-1421 Learn:® Rhythm Adult Course Key Code through email, phone, or at the facility to be used for online access to activate the course.
- Codes will be emailed as soon as possible or within 48 hours of orders placed between 7:30am to 5:30pm PST Monday through Friday. If order is placed on Friday after 5:00 pm PST, then the key code may be emailed Monday morning.
- Upon receipt of your access key code, activate and complete the course online at www.onlineaha.org, and print out your online course completion certificate for your records.
- PDRE offers some desktop and laptop computer access for the course. Limited seating(s) apply.
- Please call us if you have any questions or for discounted group rates and seasonal promotions!
Sign Up Here:
Our AHA ACLS instructor, Dr. Nuqui, was very knowledgeable, experienced, supportive, and entertaining. Most of all, I really appreciated how well organized and engaging the initial provider course was conducted in a pleasant and comfortable learning environment. Not only was the training site facility brand-new but everything from the student materials, training AEDs, intubation equipment and manikins were up-to-date and in excellent condition.
I was very impressed with how professional and enjoyable my ACLS and PALS renewal classes were at Palm Desert Resuscitation Education! As an emergency medicine registered nurse working at Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs, I wanted to be educated with the most commonly seen cardiac arrhythmias and their treatment but also needed classes that were attention grabbing and fun. Palm Desert Resuscitation Education instructors definitely kept my attention during the lengthy courses by having a balanced sense of humor, pertinent and brilliant instructions, and excellent case scenario discussions.
I highly recommend this training facility as your go-to CPR certification site for your healthcare job because Dr. Nuqui is not only passionate about saving lives but is awesome when it comes to teaching you the proper techniques of resuscitation including compressions, airway management, and defibrillator use. He shares his medical and teaching experiences while making you feel relaxed, stimulated, and well informed with the current AHA guidelines. He taught me exactly what I needed to know to be ready when cardiac arrest happens.
During my Basic Life Support (BLS) class, I was given all of the necessary skills to be confident and not be afraid if ever one of my patients or family members collapses due to a heart condition, such as a heart attack. PDRE’s instructors and staff provide a very friendly, informative, humorous, interesting, and stress-free class that makes me want to personally refer all of my friends and family to do their CPR training at PDRE. Do not hesitate to try the best American Heart Association courses in the Desert Cities!
As an elementary teacher who needed to be responsible for many students, I wanted to learn first aid basics and CPR in case I encounter a time when one of my students may either be choking, bleeding, seizes, faints, breaks a bone, sprains a muscle, becomes allergic, passes out, and experiences other first aid emergencies. Palm Desert Resuscitation Education’s first aid basics and CPR classroom course, which were held in our elementary school, was the perfect out-of-site learning setting to practice first aid basics and CPR for medical and injury emergencies. All of the staff and school employees are truly thankful and now self-assured to be able to provide possible practical first aid basics and CPR to our students, associates, friends or relatives. From my experience, Palm Desert Resuscitation Education quite honestly has the greatest, most efficient and personable instructors teaching top-of-the-line healthcare certification courses.
Dr. Nuqui and his staff were truly amazing when I needed my BLS certification for my personal training business. He was very efficient and thorough with all of the course content and materials including the new guideline changes so that we are all up-to-date when it comes to performing effective CPR and step-by-step use of an AED. It was very easy to listen to him because he is not only a great instructor but is outgoing and personable. He really made the class enjoyable and easy to understand. I would definitely go back here for my BLS recertification.
Being a member of an exclusive golf club in the Palm Springs area, I was surprised by how much I learned in adult CPR and AED use, first aid basics, medical emergencies, injury emergencies, and environmental emergencies during an exciting and educational course held by Dr. Nuqui and other instructors in our private Club House. You never know when someone needs help, especially when we are out in the golf course, and those minutes before the first responders get to our location can be vital. Thus, those important medical techniques that Dr. Nuqui presented to us clearly could possibly save one of our participant’s lives. I now feel very comfortable that our golf club members were trained the proper way and can respond to almost any medical emergency.