Learn:® Rhythm Pediatric (Online)
Learn:® Rhythm Pediatric (Online) is a self-directed, online course that introduces healthcare providers to normal pediatric cardiac rhythms and prepares them to recognize basic pediatric cardiac arrhythmias in clinical practice. The course allows healthcare providers to gain proficiency in pediatric ECG rhythm recognition in an effort to provide better patient treatment and save more lives.
From the course, healthcare providers improve their skill in ECG pediatric rhythm recognition, which is a key skill required to successfully determine a patient’s condition, know which algorithm to apply, and provide better patient treatment.
This course features a combination of audio, animation, interactive activities, and self-assessment portions. The course is self-paced and is completed entirely online.
This course is designed for:
- Healthcare professionals and telemetry staff who need basic pediatric rhythm recognition skills
- Students preparing for PALS, such as neonatal and pediatric ICU personnel, paramedics/EMTs, nurses, physicians, clinical pharmacists, and respiratory therapists
- Nurses, pharmacists, emergency medical services personnel and physicians seeking to earn continuing education credits
- Features a combination of audio, animation, interactive activities, and self-assessment portions
- Self-paced learning, accessible anytime
- Access to course for 12 months allows for ongoing refresher
- Basic rhythm understanding
- Relationship between the ECG strip and heart impulses
- Common arrhythmias
- Identifying and distinguishing various arrhythmias
- 90-1423 Learn:® Rhythm Pediatric Course Key
- Online, self-directed
- Teaches skills through audio, animation, interactive activities and self-assessment portions
- Course completion time is approximately 2.5 hours.
- Course time may vary for online initial provider or renewal course
- This course has been tested on Windows XP and Mac OSX, with Internet Explorer 8+ or Firefox 2+. Please do not use the Internet Explorer 10 browser with this course. Programs are not supported by Apple Safari.
- Purchase the online access key
- Initial (first-time) Providers: $60
- Renewing Providers: $55
- Students can access a downloadable Certificate of Completion.
- Students complete online lessons and self-assessment for practice.
- Students conclude the course with a two-part online exam.
- No skills session is required.
Scheduling & Discounts:
- Once the course fee has been received, our staff will give a student a 90-1421 Learn:® Rhythm Adult Course Key Code through email, phone, or at the facility to be used for online access to activate the course.
- Codes will be emailed as soon as possible or within 48 hours of orders placed between 7:30am to 5:30pm PST Monday through Friday. If order is placed on Friday after 5:00 pm PST, then the key code may be emailed Monday morning.
- Upon receipt of your access key code, activate and complete the course online at www.onlineaha.org, and print out your online course completion certificate for your records.
- PDRE offers some desktop and laptop computer access for the course. Limited seating(s) apply.
- Please call us if you have any questions or for discounted group rates and seasonal promotions!
Sign Up Here: